| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gaya in June is very hot at 29.6 °C (85.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.9 °C (94.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in June is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly dry. Some 125mm (4.9in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Gaya June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Gaya, Niger
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Gaya:
- Menaka, Mali - 462.5 kms (287.4 miles) NNW
- Tillabery, Niger - 336.6 kms (209.2 miles) NW
- Niamey, Niger - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) NW
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso - 542.4 kms (337.1 miles) W
- Kandi, Benin - 100.6 kms (62.5 miles) SW
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 366.6 kms (227.8 miles) WSW
- Natitingou, Benin - 284.9 kms (177.1 miles) SW
- Tamale, Ghana - 547.2 kms (340 miles) WSW
- Parakou, Benin - 296 kms (184 miles) SSW
- Sokode, Togo - 408.9 kms (254.1 miles) SW
- Save, Benin - 441.4 kms (274.3 miles) SSW
- Atakpame, Togo - 542.2 kms (336.9 miles) SSW
- Bohicon, Benin - 546 kms (339.3 miles) SSW