| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gaya in July is hot at 27.4 °C (81.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in July is very slightly soggy. Around 177.6mm (7in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Gaya July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Gaya, Niger
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Gaya:
- Menaka, Mali - 462.5 kms (287.4 miles) NNW
- Tillabery, Niger - 336.6 kms (209.2 miles) NW
- Niamey, Niger - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) NW
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso - 542.4 kms (337.1 miles) W
- Kandi, Benin - 100.6 kms (62.5 miles) SW
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 366.6 kms (227.8 miles) WSW
- Natitingou, Benin - 284.9 kms (177.1 miles) SW
- Tamale, Ghana - 547.2 kms (340 miles) WSW
- Parakou, Benin - 296 kms (184 miles) SSW
- Sokode, Togo - 408.9 kms (254.1 miles) SW
- Save, Benin - 441.4 kms (274.3 miles) SSW
- Atakpame, Togo - 542.2 kms (336.9 miles) SSW
- Bohicon, Benin - 546 kms (339.3 miles) SSW