| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gaya in February is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.3 °C (97.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 1.4mm (0.1in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Gaya February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Gaya, Niger
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Gaya:
- Menaka, Mali - 462.5 kms (287.4 miles) NNW
- Tillabery, Niger - 336.6 kms (209.2 miles) NW
- Niamey, Niger - 225.9 kms (140.4 miles) NW
- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso - 542.4 kms (337.1 miles) W
- Kandi, Benin - 100.6 kms (62.5 miles) SW
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 366.6 kms (227.8 miles) WSW
- Natitingou, Benin - 284.9 kms (177.1 miles) SW
- Tamale, Ghana - 547.2 kms (340 miles) WSW
- Parakou, Benin - 296 kms (184 miles) SSW
- Sokode, Togo - 408.9 kms (254.1 miles) SW
- Save, Benin - 441.4 kms (274.3 miles) SSW
- Atakpame, Togo - 542.2 kms (336.9 miles) SSW
- Bohicon, Benin - 546 kms (339.3 miles) SSW